The UralCon conference was held in Chelyabinsk on September 22-24th at the premises of South Ural State University (national research university). The conference was held as the International Ural Conference on Green Energy and devoted to the discussion of the most promising recent developments and to search for the most innovative solutions in the field of electrical power engineering in terms of generation, transformation, distribution and consumption.
UralCon 2020 included a rich technical program consisting of 7 sections:
1. Distributed Energy Systems and Smart Grids;
2. Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems;
3. Electromagnetic Compatibility, Power and Voltage Quality;
4. High Voltage Direct Current and Flexible AC Transmission Systems;
5. Power Electronics Converters, Electrical Machines and Drives;
6. Electrical Power Systems Optimization and Modelling;
7. Electromagnetic and Heat Applications.
All papers had been published in the conference proceedings and made available on the digital library “IEEE Xplore” (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers publisher). All articles are indexed by Scopus and WoS databases.